1. To ensure all employees are informed about the organization’s culture and policies.
2. To provide trainings intended to help individuals to improve the professional knowledge, competence, skills and attitude to effectively respond to client’s needs as well as current and future demands for services.
3. To ensure maximum development and the use of aptitudes, abilities and skills of the hospital staff members for advancement to a more responsible position in the organizational hierarchy.
4. To develop competent and effective trainers.
5. To assist the training officers / program coordinators in planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of their activities and training programs.